Outsourced staff can benefit your business in a number of different ways:-
Admin is another one of those tasks where there is inevitably ebb and flow: some weeks there will be loads of it, other weeks will be quieter. Outsourcing allows you to adjust your finances depending on your needs at the time, and again it gives you flexibility that hiring employees simply doesn’t.
Admin covers a range of bases, including but not limited to :-
- Email and phone support – filtering important e-mails and calls/messages and responding on your behalf.
- Calendar management – setting up appointments, confirming appointments, etc.
- Data entry and spreadsheets – inputting business cards or updating information on existing clients
- PowerPoint presentations – Taking raw data and putting it into a clear PowerPoint presentation or summarising research findings
- Social tasks – sending out thank you/birthday letters, after-sales service, and following up communication with new clients.
- Office Assistance – assisting in setting up office procedures, filing systems, organising online files/documents.
- Copywriting – proofreading Facebook postings, media releases, website content, user manuals, manuscripts, or correspondence.
- Filing of documents/files management – both electronic and hard copies. Putting filings systems in place that work for you and your organisation.